Fuck And Dildo Play Mike


Studio: Daddy Mugs

My good friend Mike is back and I get the honors this time of fucking him. Who could not resist this stud. I no I cant so Mike and I got together to do one hell of a hot scene for you all. He loves sucking cock and getting rimmed but most of all he loves getting his asshole fucked. Who am I to deny him so I pounded the hell out of his ass. We both love our sports so Ill get him back in the fall and after we watch some football well make another scene. As you all no by now, I love feet and like in all my scenes, I do his feet good. I hope yall enjoy it as much as we had making it. God I love Bi guys who can take a hard ass fucking like him.
Stud Mike is back and nothing turns me on more than watching a bi guy get fucked or use toys on his hole. He does not disapoint anyone in this scene and you have to love him counting the balls going in his hole (watch his fingers). I love watching his face and seeing the pleasure he gets from ass play.I (Daddy Mugs) want a piece of th! is hot studs ass someday.Make sure you watch the end of the video. There is some extra footage and Im sure youll want to see it.
Trans Babe Mariana Lins Gets on All Fours for a Fucking Machine Reams Her Ass Reamed by a Fucking Machine. None. Shemale Trans Brigitte slutty and horny bitch plays with her asshole and cums handsfree. Shemale Babe Bianca Reis Masturbates and Sticks a Dildo Up Her Ass and Lots of Fucking. None.
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 40:16
Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1855kbps
Audio: 156kbps





File size: 583.8 MB





Comments

Popular Posts